Tuesday, October 25, 2016

New here!

Hey, everyone!

As this is my first blog post, ever, I will try to be brief, at lest this one time.

I am very excited to be here, and to start sharing bits of my life and my teaching resources with you, hopefully my readers.

I just started my 5th year of teaching English as a secondary language, I love my job and I truly feel that this is what I was meant to do.

I come from a family of teachers, I understand the value of education and the importance of quality teaching. I have the full support of my family when it comes to different situations at work and I am very thankful for that.

My fiancĂ©e and I live with our no longer  puppy - Ross, a West Highland White Terrier. He inspired the blog logo and he actually inspires us everyday. I may post pictures with him from time to time (everyday).


Then
                                           Now                                                    

             

No comments:

Post a Comment